Find Hotels in Lawrenceburg, KY
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 7, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Lawrenceburg has to offer including its hiking. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches, local tours, and wineries. Top sights around the area include Kentucky State Capitol and Keeneland Racing Course.
- You'll find 216 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lexington
- The closest major airport is in Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lawrenceburg
Hiking is one of the top activities, while Rising Sons Home Farm Winery, American Legion Post 34 Fairgrounds, and Lovers Leap Vineyards and Winery are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are T.B. Ripy House and Wild Turkey Distillery.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Kentucky State Capitol, 9.3 mi/15 km from the heart of the city, and Keeneland Racing Course, which is 15 mi (24.2 km) away.
Dressing for Lawrenceburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 43.58 inches of rain falls on Lawrenceburg each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Lawrenceburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lawrenceburg, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Lawrenceburg?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to American Legion Post 34 Fairgrounds?
What about the best place to stay close to Four Roses Distillery?
What are some accommodations with pools in Lawrenceburg?
Recent reviews of Lawrenceburg hotels
More trip options
- Lawrenceburg Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lawrenceburg Airports
- Hotels near Popular Lawrenceburg Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lawrenceburg
- More Hotel Options in Lawrenceburg
- More Popular Hotels in Kentucky
- Other Hotels near Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends