Visitors can enjoy all that Hawick has to offer including the gardens and breweries. The welcoming and rural setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Hawick
- The closest major airport is in Carlisle (CAX), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 46.4 mi (74.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hawick
Notable city landmarks like Drumlanrigs Tower and Hermitage Castle might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Hawick Museum & Scott Art Gallery to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hawick. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Brougham House - B&B - Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Coppice - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Mansfield House Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with digital TV. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Northumberland National Park, 23.4 mi/37.6 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Hawick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Hawick gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F