Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
A great place to stay, room was clean, breakfast was good, not the best I have had. Outdoor pool was small but looked nice, we didn't swim. Beds were comfortable and the whole hotel seemed very clean
Room was clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable and also a mini fridge was available. Good TV with lots of channels. Nothing fancy but it served the purpose of a restful night while traveling on I 75
Situated in near urban blight, it's off exit one and it's on the boarder next to Georgia - so it's near food and gas. With the exception of a non-turning microwave, the rooms are kept up and clean. The breakfast is better than most Wyndham properties in Chattanooga - they have fruit and yogurt. Wednesday's ...
The room was nice clean and spacious with a nice desk, television and sitting chair. The only problem i had was trying to get some sleep around 7:30pm. There was some sort of drag racing going on near the hotel. The cars was very very loud. They raced to about 10:45 at night. So if you stay i suggest ...
Driving to Florida from Illinois needed a quick stop to sleep. Clean but bare bones.... not a friendly staff but got there at 1 am and they were overwhelmed. Up and out the door 5 hours later. Told no way to get coffee before breakfast although it was 545 am and done. (Breakfast started at 6...) ...
We arrived at 2:00 am and left before 8:00 am so not a lot of time there. But for what we wanted, we got everything we needed. Nothing fancy but at the price we paid, no complaints. Close to highway so quite noisy in the morning as the trucks get going. But got us moving as well.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Hixson hotel! Choosing the ideal home away from home during your Chattanooga vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Hixson. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Hixson accommodations even let youbring multiple pets along for your stay.
- Chattanooga is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Hixson has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Chattanooga has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Hixson is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 62% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?