Visiting Horice Na Sumave
Travelers to Horice Na Sumave will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 220 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Horice Na Sumave
Places to visit in the larger region include Museum Fotoatelier Seidel, Church of St. Vitus, and Cesky Krumlov Castle. Additionally, you'll find Lipno Treetop Walkway and Lipno Dam in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Horice Na Sumave, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 156 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Stará Škola is located in the heart of Horice Na Sumave. This 2.5-star hotel in Horice Na Sumave features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel U Maleho Vitka is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the center of Horice Na Sumave. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Grand is 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from central Horice Na Sumave. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Horice Na Sumave
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Horice Na Sumave is 32.56 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F