Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Hunter Valley accommodation! Choosing the best place to stay during your New South Wales vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Hunter Valley. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Hunter Valley hotels even let youbring more than one pet along for your stay.
- New South Wales is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your animals can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Hunter Valley has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, New South Wales has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Hunter Valley is a top choice among pet parents like you. Since last year, 503% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?