Find Hotels in Pokolbin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pokolbin, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries, pristine golf courses, and beautiful gardens. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 140 hotels and other accommodations in Pokolbin
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pokolbin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Hunter Valley Gardens. Top activities include wine tasting and golfing, while Tyrrell's Wines, Scarborough Wine Co, and Brokenwood Wines are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tempus Two Winery and Roche Estate.
In Pokolbin, you'll find 140 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Deja Vu Estate - With a stay at this 5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private spa tub.
- The Grange on Hermitage - Our customers love the dining options and helpful staff at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Longhouse - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Pokolbin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Pokolbin each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pokolbin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pokolbin, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pokolbin?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Pokolbin?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Pokolbin?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Pokolbin?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Pokolbin?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Bimbadgen Estate?
What about the best place to stay near Hope Estate?
What's the best luxury hotel in Pokolbin?
What's the best boutique hotel in Pokolbin?
Recent reviews of Pokolbin hotels
More trip options
- Pokolbin Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pokolbin Airports
- Hotels near Popular Pokolbin Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pokolbin
- More Hotel Options in Pokolbin
- More Popular Hotels in New South Wales
- Other Hotels near Pokolbin, New South Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends