Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Clearfield, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. A top sight in the area is Lagoon Amusement Park.
- You'll find 180 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ogden
- The closest major airport is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clearfield
Lagoon Amusement Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Hill Airforce Base and Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Clearfield - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Clearfield
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Clearfield Station. Clearfield may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Clearfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 19.13 inches of rain falls on Clearfield each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°F