Visiting Ile Ste Helene
Visitors can enjoy all that Ile Ste Helene has to offer including the theme park, festivals, and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront. Top sights in the city include La Ronde Six Flags and Biosphere.
- There are 1476 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 11.2 mi (18 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ile Ste Helene
The city's cultural venues include Biosphere and Stewart Museum at St Helen's Island. Attractions like La Ronde Six Flags and Aquatic Complex are fun for everyone, not just kids. In the area, you'll also find Montreal Casino and Bonsecours Market.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ile Ste Helene, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 1376 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil is located in the heart of Ile Ste Helene. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Longueuil can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
- Hotel Bonaventure Montreal is located within 2 mi (3.2 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Montreal features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Hôtel Brossard is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Brossard features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Top places to visit around the area include Old Port of Montreal, located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center, and Old Port, which is 1.3 mi/2.1 km away.
Getting Around Ile Ste Helene
Head over to Jean-Drapeau Station for metro transit. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Ile Ste Helene
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Ile Ste Helene gets about 38.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F