Visitors to Boucherville are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Notre Dame Basilica, Saint Joseph's Oratory, and Montreal Biodome.
- You'll find 933 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montreal
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boucherville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Duval Auto Sports Complex and Boucherville Islands National Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Mortagne - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and overall condition.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Montreal Biodome, 6.3 mi/10.2 km from the city center, and Saputo Stadium, which is 6.4 mi (10.2 km) away.
Dressing for Boucherville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Boucherville each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F