Find Hotels Near International Museum of Collage, Southside from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to International Museum of Collage
Top Hotels Close to International Museum of Collage
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
The International Museum of Collage and Assemblage Hotel Guide
Indulging in the heritage of a destination is a vital part of understanding the local society. If you tend to gravitate towards the more interesting sites, you will enjoy a visit to The International Museum of Collage and Assemblage.
To experience it, you'll have to step away from the beaten track a bit and head for Pagosa Springs, which can be found 210 miles from the state capital, Denver.
If you're hoping to stay someplace near The International Museum of Collage and Assemblage, that's not a problem. There are 8 possible accommodations within 2 miles. One of the more popular choices is the Wyndham Pagosa, just 0.4 miles away. Two other great options are the HillSide Inn, 2 miles away, and the Quality Resort Pagosa Springs, only 0.6 miles away.
Be a thrifty traveler and pick one of the budget-friendly hotels situated nearby. Why not stroll over to the Econo Lodge Pagosa Springs, which is 0.4 miles away, or the Pagosa Resort, which is 0.4 miles away?
Make time to indulge in the robust coffee and delectable snacks offered at Starbucks, aspot near The International Museum of Collage and Assemblage. Later, head to one of the close-by dining spots. Try new dishes and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza. Itching for a beer? Keep the drinks flowing at Ramon's Mexican Restaurant.
Other Places to Visit near The International Museum of Collage and AssemblageOnce you're done with The International Museum of Collage and Assemblage, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- At Pagosa Springs Golf Club, you can work on your game on one of the best courses in the region.
- Appreciate the combination of spirit and form that only art is able to convey at Fred Harman Art Museum.
- Do you enjoy live theatre performances? Then you should see a live show at Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts.
- Try your best to outscore your friends on the fun courses at Bogey's Mini Golf.
- When you hike Sheep Creek Trail just remember to take the time to soak up the tranquiliy. After all, we all need to take time to smell the roses.