Find Hotels Near Greer Garson Theater Center, Southside from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Greer Garson Theater Center
Top Hotels Close to Greer Garson Theater Center
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Greer Garson Theater Center Hotel Guide
Figuring out what attractions to visit during your vacation is always tricky, but Greer Garson Theater Center is one place you'll be glad you put on your itinerary.
Santa Fe, the state capital, is where it is situated.
On the lookout for a place to stay a short commute from Greer Garson Theater Center? You can pick from at least 11 accommodation options located within 2 miles. The Residence Inn by Marriott Santa Fe and the El Rey Court are just 1 mile and 0.3 miles away. Another handy option, the Santa Fe Sage Inn, is 2 miles away.
If you are like the majority of us, budget is always a consideration. There are a couple of inexpensive accommodation options nearby that will certainly come as a relief. Why not make your way to the Americas Best Value Lamplighter Inn, which is 0.3 miles away, or the Days Inn Santa Fe New Mexico, which is 0.9 miles away?
No matter how exhausting your day was, if you book a room at one of the ritzy hotels, you'll wake up feeling good as new. The Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi and the Antigua Inn are two properties you should put on your shortlist.
The streets around Greer Garson Theater Center offer a treat for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. Tecolote Cafe is an excellent place for a mid-day caffeine perk. Once your stomach starts rumbling, sit down for dinner at another spot in the area, Carl's Jr. Finally, wander to Second Street Brewery. Have a beer or two and mingle with your traveling pals.
Other Places to Visit near Greer Garson Theater CenterAfter checking out Greer Garson Theater Center, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Visions of educational achievement are evident throughout the famous buildings and grounds of Santa Fe University of Art and Design. Find out when it's open to visitors and see a different facet of daily student life.
- College of Santa Fe is an important community landmark as well as an institution of higher learning. Don't miss out on enjoying a visitors' tour of the campus.
- Museums of New Mexico is an interesting spot to appreciate when it's grey and raining.
- The Liquid Light Glass is a community venue that offers its visitors a wide range of functions and displays, including art exhibitions, live music and artist workshops.
- The entertaining plays and shows at Theaterwork Studio are interesting representations of the local culture.