Find Hotels Near Theaterwork Studio, Southside from $38
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Theaterwork Studio
Top Hotels Close to Theaterwork Studio
Theaterwork Studio Hotel Guide
Stopping by Theaterwork Studio is bound to be an experience.
It's situated in Santa Fe, the state capital. This prevalent city is frequented by travelers from a number of parts of the world.
There is no need to travel far to discover a hotel near Theaterwork Studio. There are 19 within 2 miles. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Fe and the Courtyard by Marriott Santa Fe are 1 mile and 0.5 miles away. Another handy option, the El Rey Court, is 1 mile away.
Looking for a place to rest your head that won't eat into your savings? Fortunately, there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. Located 1 mile from it is the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, but you could also check out the Americas Best Value Lamplighter Inn if you've got time. It's 0.9 miles away.
You'll be sure to get an amazing night's sleep at one of the indulgent hotels situated just a short commute away. The Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi and the Antigua Inn are among the most sought-after properties.
The area adjacent to Theaterwork Studio boasts some options for food enthusiasts. Caffeine fiends will like the variety of roasts and treats at Cacao Santa Fe (3201 Richards Ln, Santa Fe, NM 87507, Santa Fe). When the sun sets, reminisce over the day's events with a hearty meal at Tortilla Flats (3139 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe).
Other Places to Visit near Theaterwork StudioThere are lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Theaterwork Studio:
- After visiting the best-known museums and galleries, art fans should also try Meow Wolf.
- College of Santa Fe is a community hub as well as a school of higher learning. Don't miss out on enjoying a visitors' tour of the campus.
- Discover Santa Fe University of Art and Design and admire the campus' detailed architecture. You can also book a tour in advance and wander the halls where alumni, including some who have shaped today's society, once stood.
- Are you keen on theater? Then see a show at Greer Garson Theater Center.
- If you are interested in an unforgettable day out, visit Museums of New Mexico.