Find Motels in Jackson
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Jackson
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Jackson
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Quality Inn & Suites Jackson International Airport
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Jackson Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 13 low-cost motels in Jackson among more than 152 hotels and other lodging choices. These less expensive accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Jackson has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Mississippi Governor's Mansion, Mississippi State Capitol, and Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels boomed at the end of the 1940s with the appeal of road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll often have access to your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers’ favorite Jackson motels available to book:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Mississippi State Capitol and Mississippi Governor's Mansion.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Mississippi State Capitol and Mississippi Governor's Mansion.
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Mississippi Governor's Mansion and Mississippi State Capitol.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium and Mississippi State Capitol.
- Laundry facilities along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a 30-minute drive of Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium and Mississippi State Capitol.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in JacksonAs you explore the area, you can check out the college campus and take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. People who've visited Jackson have good things to say about its shops, entertainment venues, and live music.
Here are some popular places:
- Mississippi Governor's Mansion
- Mississippi State Capitol
- Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Battlefield Park
- Riverside Park
- LeFleur's Bluff State Park
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Jackson Zoological Park
- Mississippi Coliseum
- Jackson Convention Complex
Jackson is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit JacksonDecide when you'd like to visit Jackson by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 72° F and nighttime temperatures average 37° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 50° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 61° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 82° F during the day and 37° F at night
- Average rainfall is 54.37 inches in a year
How to Get to Jackson and Around the Area
|Jackson, MS (JAN-Evers Intl.)||Airport||6.3 mi (10.2 km)|
|Madison, MS (DXE-Bruce Campbell Field)||Airport||10.7 mi (17.2 km)|
|Jackson Station||Train Station||0.5 mi (0.8 km)|