Visiting Jensen Beach
Travelers to Jensen Beach give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Top sights in the area include Holman Stadium at Dodgertown, McKee Botanical Garden, and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vero Beach
- The closest major airport is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vero Beach, FL (VRB-Vero Beach Municipal), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jensen Beach
The beaches, sunrises, and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty, and Normandy Beach, Waveland Beach, and Herman's Bay Beach are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hutchinson Island and Ocean Bay Beachside.
In Jensen Beach, there are 54 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa - This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and quiet location.
- Jensen Beach Inn - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Vistana Beach Club - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
Dressing for Jensen Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 63.70 inches of rain falls on Jensen Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F