Visiting Hobe Sound
Visitors can enjoy all that Hobe Sound has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Jupiter Beach.
- You'll find 683 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hobe Sound
The city's natural beauty is on display at Peck Lake Park, Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge and Nature Center, and Hutchinson Island. Additionally, in the area you'll find Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Jupiter Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Hobe Sound, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 54 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hobe Sound Natural Setting, new to the Market! Great Birding and Wildlife! is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Hobe Sound. This guesthouse is a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping.
- Fully Renovated Historic Florida Home is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from central Hobe Sound. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in West Palm Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Lovely Hobe Sound House w/ Private Porch! is 3 mi (4.9 km) from the center of Hobe Sound. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star condo in Palm Beach Shores can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. Expedia travelers love its overall value and proximity to shopping.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Rapids Water Park, located 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Hobe Sound
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- About 63.70 inches of rain falls on Hobe Sound each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F