Visitors can enjoy all that Indiantown has to offer including the shopping, beaches, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 211 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Indiantown
Favorite places to visit in the city include Indianwood Golf and Country Club, Big Mound Park, and Indiantown Marina. Additionally, you might want to add Timer Powers Park to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Indiantown, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 211 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Seminole Inn is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the center of Indiantown. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Indiantown can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- PGA National Resort and Spa is located 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the heart of Indiantown. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Palm Beach Gardens can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ West Palm Beach is 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from central Indiantown. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in West Palm Beach can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, 26.9 mi/43.3 km from the city center, and Jupiter Beach, which is 28.6 mi/46 km away.
Dressing for Indiantown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- Indiantown gets about 63.70 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F