Find Hotels in Port Salerno, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Visiting Port Salerno
Travelers to Port Salerno will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 150 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Salerno
Places to visit in the larger region include Indianwood Golf and Country Club, Big Mound Park, and Timer Powers Park. You'll also find Indiantown Marina and D and D Family Farms in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Port Salerno, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 150 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hutchinson Shores Resort & Spa is located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the heart of Port Salerno. This 4-star resort in Jensen Beach features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Clarion Inn Stuart is 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from the center of Port Salerno. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Stuart can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from central Port Salerno. This 3.5-star resort in Stuart features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and a golf course. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Port Salerno
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- Port Salerno gets about 63.70 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F