Hotel is very clean and well maintained. It is pretty well automated and has everything
a guest would need. My wife and I enjoyed our 11nites stay there, but wished that
the standard rooms are a little bigger.
Traveller from New Jersey
Located in Jongno, this family-friendly Seoul hotel is steps from Jogyesa Temple, Mokin Museum, and Alive Museum Insadong …More
1. The hotel staff is polite and professional. They are also fluent in English, this allow us to find some places easily. They even went to the extend to call for us when we needed to get some famous Honeybutter chips. Excellent service!
2. The breakfast is simple (cereal w/ milk, banana, orange etc) but just what we need before heading out.
3. The room is rather spacious and the TV comes with many channels! Some days we felt that we shouldnt go out and simply stay in the hotel and chill.
4. The bathtub is in the living room (*shy*), there are also shower heads in the toilet, but it is a must try for the experience!
5. A computer is also available to surf the net, mainly to prepare ourselves for the next day's schedule.
6. The location is pretty centralize, it is near dongdaemum, insadong and myeodong.
7. The hotel is easy to locate, there is a sign board near the main road.
8. There are also drinks free for consumption in the fridge.
9. The bed is also fluffy, so much better than the other hotels that we stayed in.
Overall I find this hotel to be excellent, instead the name GoodStay Hotel! Worth every penny :)
Traveller from Singapore
This hotel is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Tapgol Park, Dongdaemun Market, and Gyeongbok Palace. Also nearby are …More