A lovely hotel as a base for Seoul, staff very pleasant and helpful. It is based in Insadong a wonderful maze of galleries, craft shops, places to eat and within very close proximity to underground and many historical sites all within walking distance. If I go back to Seoul I will definitely be staying in the Sunbee hotel.
Located in Jongno, this hotel is steps from Alive Museum Insadong, Beautiful Tea Museum, and Mokin Museum.More
Hotel Rian was in a back street so was quiet but only a couple of minutes walk from the metro and a few minutes walk to Insadong.
We did find the motion sensor light at the room door very annoying and the position of the wash hand basin/shower arrangement bit odd. The air conditioning was a bit noisy.
However it was a pleasant stay and we would stay here again.
Traveller from England
This hotel is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Tapgol Park, Jogyesa Temple, and Gyeongbok Palace. Also nearby are …More
Overall, the Center Mark is hard to beat for the price. I've stayed at quite a few hotels in Seoul, particularly in the Jongno area. The Center Mark is the best (in this price range) in terms of location, cleanliness, and overall comfort. The comfortable beds are a huge plus and the bathrooms have bathtubs. The rooms also come with Kurig coffee cups, which you can purchase for a 1000 won at the front desk (something I certainly appreciated in the mornings I spent there). The wallpaper is a bit worn, though not overly so. The first time I stayed, I had a problem with the bathroom door not closing, and the hotel put us in another room right away. The front desk staff is nice and speak English fairly well. The lobby is clean and nice. If you want to visit Jogyesa on a daily basis (as a practicing Buddhist, this was important to me), this location is excellent. I will stay here again for sure.
Traveller from Riyadh
This family-friendly Seoul hotel is located in the historical district, steps from Alive Museum Insadong, Beautiful Tea …More
1. The hotel staff is polite and professional. They are also fluent in English, this allow us to find some places easily. They even went to the extend to call for us when we needed to get some famous Honeybutter chips. Excellent service!
2. The breakfast is simple (cereal w/ milk, banana, orange etc) but just what we need before heading out.
3. The room is rather spacious and the TV comes with many channels! Some days we felt that we shouldnt go out and simply stay in the hotel and chill.
4. The bathtub is in the living room (*shy*), there are also shower heads in the toilet, but it is a must try for the experience!
5. A computer is also available to surf the net, mainly to prepare ourselves for the next day's schedule.
6. The location is pretty centralize, it is near dongdaemum, insadong and myeodong.
7. The hotel is easy to locate, there is a sign board near the main road.
8. There are also drinks free for consumption in the fridge.
9. The bed is also fluffy, so much better than the other hotels that we stayed in.
Overall I find this hotel to be excellent, instead the name GoodStay Hotel! Worth every penny :)
Traveller from Singapore
This hotel is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Tapgol Park, Dongdaemun Market, and Gyeongbok Palace. Also nearby are …More
Stayed at hotel for 10 days and was truly impressed. Clean spacious room and the staff was beyond kind and professional without exception. Unlimited Free bottled water, WiFi and Air conditioning included in room price and also access to free laundry facility. Access to subway line 1 & 6 only a 5 minute walk away. Several korean restaurants, coffee shops and convenience stores within a block of the hotel. I would choose this place again in a heartbeat.
Traveller from Canada 🍁
This hotel is located in Seoul (Jongno), close to Dongmyo Shrine, Dongdaemun Market, and Changgyeonggung Palace. Also nearby …More
Rooms are small but very nice. The internet did not work in the guest rooms but it did work in the lobby. I would not have found it without detailed directions. It's off of an alley off of a side street off of the main street.
Traveller from Moorhead, MN
Located in Jongno, this family-friendly Seoul hotel is steps from Beautiful Tea Museum and Alive Museum Insadong. Bosingak …More