Overview of 816 Hotel Westport Country Club Plaza, Ascend Hotel Collection
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Themed Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Kansas City's Westport neighborhood, 816 Hotel Westport Country Club Plaza, Ascend Hotel Collection is in the entertainment district. Uptown Theater and Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Country Club Plaza and Crown Center. Check out an event or a game at Sprint Center, and consider making time for Union Station, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Kansas City travel guide
- Country Club Plaza - 12 min walk
- Uptown Theater - 17 min walk
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art - 5 min drive
- University of Missouri-Kansas City - 7 min drive
- Crown Center - 8 min drive
- Kansas City Union Station - 9 min drive
- Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Baked in Kansas City - 1 min walk
- Westport Flea Market - 1 min walk
- Sonic Drive-In - 1 min walk
- Subway - 2 min walk
- Sarpino's Pizza - 3 min walk
About this property
816 Hotel Westport Country Club Plaza, Ascend Hotel Collection
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was a good stay, Free Parking is always a plus when you are staying downtown. Our room was a theme room. We had the American Royal room. it was fun. The bed was very comfortable. The Shower was GREAT. They were short staffed for the Morning Breakfest. The one gentleman had to do it all. Fresh cooked eggs and sausage were great but he couldn't keep up and people get ugly about it. The coffee was great.