When you imagine your upcoming holiday, you probably think you'll be walking around the boulevards, noticing the buildings or the lovely landscapes all around you. But Kefalos Beach is one draw you're especially looking forward to. Now is the time to mark it accomplished.
Lodging Nearby Kefalos Beach
Hotels near Kefalos Beach
So, you're making tracks to Kefalos Beach?
Go and visit it in Kos.
There are approximately 23 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Kefalos Beach. A few are the Haralambos Apartments, the Royal Bay and the Pantheon Hotel, just 0.4 miles, 0.2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You can save some dollars by stopping a few nights at a budget hotel nearby. The Irene Studios, 0.09 miles away, or the Ipokampos, at a distance of 0.9 miles, will most likely suit your needs.
Perhaps you would prefer to book a room that's a bit more extravagant? If so, you're in luck, as you'll find plenty of upmarket hotel options all within walking distance. A local gem is the Afentoulis Studios 2, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another is the Sevoula Studios. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
There's never a need to go without hot coffee and sweet treats in the streets surrounding Kefalos Beach. T42 is a popular spot appreciated by locals and visitors alike, and is just an easy stroll away. Seeking something more substantial? Hippocrates Restaurant is a worthwhile dining establishment within this same area. Then, start an exciting evening with some drinks at Restaurant Syrtaki.
Think you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Kefalos Beach, there's lots more to see and do:
- Splash about in the water, get some exercise, throw a ball around, search for beach treasures and possibly even feast on a delicious picnic. The wonderful things you can do at Paradise Beach are only limited by your thinking!
- Enjoy the peacefulness of Plaka Forest as you rejuvenate in nature's beauty.
- Head down to Mastichari Beach, casually walk along the beach, cool off in the water and get some fresh air.
- See the past be revived at Antimachia Castle where tourists can learn about stories and tales of olden times and combine historical data and details with a recreational tour.
Our Kos motels and lodging deliver all you want, so you will certainly have accommodation near Kefalos Beach that you'll adore. Kos had quite a few arrivals in the most recent twelve months, so start searching. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from the guidance you could want. You'll rest assured when reservation time arrives, too: new admirers of all sorts would endorse their Kos hotel to their family members.
- "Fresh, tidy, and primed to show you in" is the end game for Kos hotels.
- In search of accommodations that are relaxing as well as clean? You're on the right site.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous feature, the fronk desk service at accommodation near Kefalos Beach is grand.
Hotels in Kos saw more visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. With Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Kefalos Beach, your desired site awaits.
You'll still have lots to see and do in Kos when you've checked Kefalos Beach off your timetable.
- Kos is currently starting to become established after having been only for those in the know.
- Discover the perfect market to browse for gifts and polish off a mouthwatering supper of its hallmark ingredients.
- You'll realize Kos also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the red carpet after you spend a day on its ample pastimes.
Paying a visit to Kos is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Kefalos Beach from Expedia. Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some amazing new photo ops!