Visitors can enjoy all that Kilyos has to offer including its beaches. Mixer, Turk Telekom Arena, and Rumeli Hisari are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2099 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilyos
The city's natural beauty is on display at Kilyos Beach, Solar Beach, and Suma Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Burc Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Kilyos, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Marmara Pera is 15 mi (24.2 km) from central Kilyos. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Istanbul can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the center of Kilyos. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Istanbul can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- InterContinental Istanbul is located 14.3 mi (23 km) from the heart of Kilyos. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Istanbul can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Mixer, located 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the city center, and Turk Telekom Arena, which is 10 mi (16.1 km) away.
Dressing for Kilyos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kilyos is 32.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 37°F