Kingman Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 9 inexpensive motels in Kingman among more than 26 hotels and other lodging choices. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the weary traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motel properties often offer free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers’ favorite Kingman motels available to book:
Motel 6 Kingman - Route 66 West
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Motel 6 Kingman, AZ - Route 66 East
- Free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
El Trovatore Motel
- Room amenities like free wired Internet are included, along with free parking.
Ramblin Rose Motel
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
What to Do in Kingman
While you're exploring this family-friendly, historical area, take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. People who've visited Kingman have good things to say about its shops, museums, and festivals.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Pine Lake
- Hualapai Mountain County Park
- Locomotive Park
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Kingman Army Airfield Museum
- Mohave Museum of History and Arts
- Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course
Best Time to Visit Kingman
Figure out the ideal time to visit Kingman by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 67° F and nighttime temperatures average 33° F
- April-June: 95° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 96° F and nighttime averages are around 55° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 82° F during the day and 32° F at night
- Average rainfall is 9.37 inches in a year
How to Get to Kingman and Around the Area
|Kingman, AZ (IGM) ||Airport ||10.3 mi (16.5 km) |
|Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.) ||Airport ||45.3 mi (72.9 km) |
|Kingman Station ||Train Station ||16.3 mi (26.2 km) |