Find Hotels in Kualapuu, HI
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 17, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Kualapuu has to offer including the golf courses, museums, and monuments. A top sight in the area is Kalaupapa National Historical Park.
- There are 122 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kalaupapa, HI (LUP), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hoolehua, HI (MKK-Molokai), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kualapuu
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ironwood Hills Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Kalaupapa National Historical Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Kualapuu, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 35 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Moloka'i is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the center of Kualapuu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kaunakakai can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Castle Molokai Shores is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Kualapuu. Guests who stay at this 3-star condo in Kaunakakai can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Molokai Vacation Properties – Kepuhi Beach Resort is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from central Kualapuu. This 3-star condo in Maunaloa features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Kualapuu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 65°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- About 24.49 inches of rain falls on Kualapuu each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 63°F