Find Hotels in Kahana, HI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 3, 2020
Travelers to Kahana give high marks for the beaches and shopping. Kaanapali Beach, Kapalua Beach, and D.T. Fleming Beach Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 363 hotels and other accommodations in Kahana
- The closest major airport is in Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kahului, HI (OGG), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kahana
Kaanapali Beach, Kapalua Beach, and D.T. Fleming Beach Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course and Iao Valley State Park.
In Kahana, there are 363 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Royal Kahana Resort by rkmaui - This 3.5-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Noelani Condominium Resort - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this condo. With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Polynesian Shores - This 3-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Maui Nui Botanical Gardens, located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center, and Maui Arts and Cultural Center, which is 13.7 mi/22.1 km away.
Dressing for Kahana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 65°F at night
- Kahana gets about 12.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 64°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Kahana (Maui)?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kahana (Maui), will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Kahana (Maui)?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Kahana (Maui)?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Kahana (Maui)?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Kahana (Maui)?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Kahana (Maui)?
What are some hotels with pools in Kahana (Maui)?
Recent reviews of Kahana hotels
More trip options
- Kahana Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kahana Airports
- Hotels in Kahana Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Kahana Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kahana
- More Hotel Options in Kahana
- More Popular Hotels in Lahaina
- Other Hotels near Kahana, Lahaina
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends