Envision yourself on your perfect getaway: you might see yourself sauntering around downtown, taking note of the exquisite landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you are especially counting on: Lake Champlain Ferry. The day has arrived to get there.
Lake Champlain Ferry Accommodation
Hotels near Lake Champlain Ferry
Enjoy Lake Champlain Ferry.
It can be found 35 miles from the state's capital city, Montpelier. A bit of a journey, but well worth it!
There is no need to travel far to discover a place to stay near Lake Champlain Ferry. There are at least 5 within 2 miles. Look into the Hotel Vermont, the Courtyard Marriott Burlington Harbor and the Hilton Burlington. They're only 0.4 miles, 0.3 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
There are a few inexpensive, yet cheerful and comfortable, hotels awaiting you here. You won't have a long way to travel to get to the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown. Fortunately, it's just 0.3 miles away. The Lang House On Main Street is another handy option that can be found about 0.8 miles away.
If you like to travel in comfort, you may want to think about booking your stay at one of the higher end hotels. You'll find outstanding amenities and a swanky feel at the Residence Inn by Marriott Colchester and the Holiday Inn Burlington.
You'll see there's a variety of shops and local eateries, such as City Market/Onion River Co-op (82 South Winooski Avenue, Burlington), near Lake Champlain Ferry. Later on, you don't want to hunt for a place to sit down for dinner. Magnolia Bistro (1 Lawson Lane, Burlington) is merely 0.3 miles away.
Of course, there are a few other things happening in the vicinity of Lake Champlain Ferry:
- Perkins Pier is a lovely place to take a leisurely amble while exploring the boats floating on the water.
- The array of exhibits at ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center are so engrossing that you might just forget you're actually learning something!
- Make sure you get a few photos of the boats moored in the docks on your visit to Burlington Boathouse.
- Sit on the grass and simply watch as the day pushes ahead, frolic with your kids and leisurely lay under the open sky at Waterfront Park.
- If you think it's time to take it a little slow, spend a morning at Citizen Cider. You will get a taste for a farming life while enjoying the outdoors.
Burlington motels and lodging from Expedia deliver all you need, so you will certainly find locales near Lake Champlain Ferry you'll appreciate. Burlington had more than a few guests over the past year, so start hunting. You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations you need. Once you are ready to reserve your room, you can travel with confidence: travelers of all types would suggest their Burlington hotel to their colleagues.
- We've got spaces that are comfortable for everyone, including big reunions and singles.
- The staff at lodging near Lake Champlain Ferry go beyond all goal which will only improve your vacation to this dazzling monument.
- Discover that hotels in Burlington are set to receive you with neat and tidy rooms.
As you can see, it's clear why Burlington suites had extra visitors in the last year than the year prior to that. We see your choice spot in your future thanks to our comprehensive directory of hotels near Lake Champlain Ferry.
Intriguing Burlington Facts
Once you've crossed Lake Champlain Ferry off your list, you'll still have more to see and do in Burlington.
- Burlington is currently starting to gain in status after having been a closed book.
- Get cultured about the area's past, then head out on the town to end your good times right.
- Burlington also knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet after a day spent on its a full plate of activities.
Paying a visit to Burlington is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Lake Champlain Ferry. Prepare to wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and say hello to more than a few all-new photo ops!