When you imagine a new spot, you probably picture yourself strolling through the avenues, noticing the lovely settings or the buildings wherever you look. However, Waterfront Park is one thing you've been especially counting on. For years, you have wanted to wander there, and the day has finally come to tick it off.
Waterfront Park Hotels
Hotels near Waterfront Park
You'll be glad you stopped by Waterfront Park, because memories create the most long-lasting vacation souvenirs.
It's in Burlington. If you're staying in the state capital, Montpelier, you'll need to venture 35 miles to experience it.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Waterfront Park, there are at least 5 possible accommodations to choose from. Only 0.2 miles away is the Hotel Vermont. The Courtyard Marriott Burlington Harbor and the Hilton Burlington, 0.1 miles and 0.2 miles away, are also worth checking out.
Without breaking the bank, you'll get the chance to unpack your things and put your legs up at one of the area's budget hotels. Two names to keep at the front of your mind are the Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown and the Lang House On Main Street. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the second is 0.8 miles away.
In search of a bit of luxury and prestige? You'll be relieved to hear that the general vicinity has a few upmarket hotels. Check out the amenities and latest offers at the Residence Inn by Marriott Colchester and the Holiday Inn Burlington.
Be sure to head to City Market/Onion River Co-op (82 South Winooski Avenue, Burlington) to refuel with a strong cup of coffee and a sweet treat or two. Magnolia Bistro (1 Lawson Lane, Burlington) is easy to reach and it serves hearty fare for the area's locals and tourists from all walks of life.
Waterfront Park isn't the only noteworthy thing to do in the area:
- Clear your mind and relax your senses with a nice walk by the boats at Burlington Boathouse.
- Whether you're young or old, you will certainly enjoy the interesting displays at ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center.
- Go for a relaxing walk through the grounds of Battery Park. Get out in nature and take a big gulp of the fresh air.
- You'll want to visit the main Catholic church in the area, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
- Clear your mind and let go of your worries with a walk by the docks at Perkins Pier.
Expedia's Burlington hotels provide all the things you need, so you're sure to have options near Waterfront Park that you'll adore. You shouldn't be by yourself Burlington was a pretty celebrated landing place in the most recent year. Need help deciding? We've got the insider info you're searching for right here. You'll rest assured once it's time to book, too: new admirers of all manner would suggest their Burlington hotel to an acquaintance.
- We've got accommodations that are soothing for everyone, including family reunions and teams of two.
- As you might hope near such a fine landmark, the staff at lodging near Waterfront Park exceed all expectations.
- You'll find Burlington hotels are always tidy and neat.
You can stay right nearby with our extensive inventory of hotels near Waterfront Park.
Fascinating Burlington Facts
Once you've done Waterfront Park, there are still further things to see and do in Burlington.
- Burlington has been kept secret, but it is currently beginning to be recognized.
- You will realize Burlington also knows a thing or two about welcoming its guests with a friendly hello after an afternoon spent on its abundant adventures.
- Enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to top off the adventure with a bang; when the sun comes up, get educated about Burlington's life story.
You won't regret paying a visit to Burlington, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Waterfront Park from Expedia. Pack your carry-on, wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet some astonishing new photo opportunities!