Travelers to Langley give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include White Rock Pier and Metropolis at Metrotown.
- You'll find 512 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langley
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Willowbrook Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Newlands Golf and Country Club and Canadian Museum of Flight.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Langley. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Princess and the Pea B&B - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Langley - Our customers like the pool and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Langley Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Top places to see outside the city include White Rock Pier, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city center, and Metropolis at Metrotown, which is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) away.
Dressing for Langley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Langley gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F