Visiting Maple Ridge
Families enjoy visiting Maple Ridge though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene, festivals, and waterfront. A top sight in the area is White Rock Pier.
- You'll find 512 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maple Ridge
Favorite places to visit in the city include Planet Ice, Justice Institute of BC Maple Ridge, and Golden Ears Provincial Park. Additionally, you'll find White Rock Pier in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Maple Ridge. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Maple Ridge Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Econo Lodge - Our customers like the quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Maple Ridge
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Maple Ridge Port Haney Station. Maple Ridge may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Maple Ridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Maple Ridge gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F