Find Hotels in Burnaby
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2019
Where to stay in Burnaby
3/5(244 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Vancouver South. Spend some time visiting top spots like VanDusen Botanical Garden, and catch the metro at Langara-49th Avenue Station or Oakridge-41st Avenue Station to see more of the area.
3/5(33 area reviews)
If you're spending time in East Side, check out sights like Queen Elizabeth Park or Pacific Coliseum and hop on the metro to see more the city at Nanaimo Station or 29th Avenue Station.
3.5/5Good!(81 area reviews)
Hastings is known for its ample dining options, and you can make a stop by Pacific Coliseum and Playland Amusement Park while in the area.
Travelers to Burnaby give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Granville Island Public Market, Stanley Park, and Metropolis at Metrotown.
- You'll find 512 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burnaby
The city's natural beauty is on display at Central Park, Deer Lake, and Burnaby Lake Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Metropolis at Metrotown, Crystal Mall, and Lougheed Town Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Swangard Stadium and British Columbia Institute of Technology.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Burnaby. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Element Vancouver Metrotown - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to public transit.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Burnaby Conference Centre - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 7 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Lily's Guesthouse - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
Popular places to visit around the area include Granville Island Public Market, located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Stanley Park, which is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away.
Getting Around Burnaby
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Metrotown Station, Patterson Station, and Royal Oak Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Burnaby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on Burnaby each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Burnaby?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Burnaby, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Burnaby?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Burnaby?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Burnaby?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Burnaby?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Burnaby?
Where is the best place to stay near Metropolis at Metrotown?
What about the best place to stay close to Simon Fraser University?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Burnaby?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Burnaby?
What are some accommodations with pools in Burnaby?
Recent reviews of Burnaby hotels
More trip options
- Burnaby Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Burnaby Airports
- Hotels in Burnaby Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Burnaby Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Burnaby
- More Hotel Options in Burnaby
- More Popular Hotels in Vancouver
- Other Hotels near Burnaby, Vancouver
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends