Families will find kid-friendly activities in Abbotsford, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, wineries, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chilliwack
- The closest major airport is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Abbotsford
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Highstreet Shopping Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Wine tasting is a top activity, and Singletree Winery is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gur Sikh Temple and MSA Arena.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Abbotsford. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Brookside Inn Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Clayburn Village Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Abbotsford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Abbotsford gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F