Find Hotels in Laurentian Mountains
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Laurentian Mountains hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Visiting Laurentian Mountains
Visitors can enjoy all that Laurentian Mountains has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the city is Parc National de la Jacques-Cartier.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Laurentian Mountains
- The closest major airport is in Bagotville, QC (YBG), 36 mi (57.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Laurentian Mountains
The city's natural beauty is on display at Parc National de la Jacques-Cartier, Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Riviere-Malbaie National Park, and Grands-Jardins National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Laurentides Wildlife Reserve and Lake Moreau.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Laurentian Mountains. Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Auberge Carpe Diem - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a conference center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Charlevoix Casino, 30.1 mi/48.4 km from the heart of the city.
More trip options
- Laurentian Mountains Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Laurentian Mountains Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Laurentian Mountains Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Laurentian Mountains
- More Hotel Options in Laurentian Mountains
- More Popular Hotels in Quebec
- Other Hotels near Laurentian Mountains, Quebec
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends