Think of yourself rambling around the boulevards of an unfamiliar place, noticing the architecture or the beautiful settings wherever you look. But Lauritzen Gardens is one thing you are prepared for in particular. For as long as you can recollect, you have wanted to wander there, and now is the time to mark it complete.
Lauritzen Gardens Hotels
Hotels near Lauritzen Gardens
Nothing reboots your batteries like a quick foray into nature. Enjoy some downtime at Lauritzen Gardens.
Located in the fascinating city of Omaha, it draws in travelers from across the globe.
Lauritzen Gardens has an impressive number of places to stay in the immediate area. There are 20 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. A few are the Hotel Deco XV, the Embassy Suites Omaha - Downtown/Old Market and the Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, just 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If traveling's your main priority and you would prefer to save some coin when it comes to accommodation, then there are a couple of budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs I-29 is a 0.6 miles walk away and the Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs is 0.5 miles away.
Those looking to enjoy a touch of luxury will love the nearby upmarket hotels. The Hampton Inn Council Bluffs and the Comfort Suites Council Bluffs are within arm's reach at relatively short distances of just 0.6 miles for the former and 1 mile for the latter.
For delectable fare after a lengthy morning of touring, walk 0.6 miles from Lauritzen Gardens to MainEvent Catering (2202 River Road, Council Bluffs). This eatery is easy to find and is always bustling with hungry explorers.
During your time here, you'll figure out that there's more than just Lauritzen Gardens to check out:
- Meet a great number of species and get some insider information on how they live in their natural habitat at Henry Doorly Zoo.
- Expand your horizons and learn about the people that influenced this area by having a wander around The Durham Museum.
- Stroll through the various historical exhibits at Durham Museum and be enlightened by the lives and events that influenced this area.
- Be inspired at the Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts by the diverse line-up of exhibitions and music concerts, or get involved in one of their art workshops.
- Heartland of America Park is a great spot for everyone in your group. Pack a picnic lunch and watch the kids frolic along.
A modest distance of 1 mile is all that separates Lauritzen Gardens and the rail terminal, Amtrak Omaha Station.
Expedia's inventory of places to stay in Omaha offers everything you need, so you can be certain to have spots near Lauritzen Gardens you'll enjoy. Omaha had more than a few guests in the last twelve months, so get going. You'll rest assured when you're ready to reserve your room, too: many explorers would endorse their Omaha hotel to an acquaintance. Need help making a decision? All the guidance you're searching you'll find right here.
- Discover that Omaha accommodation are primed to receive you with fresh and orderly rooms.
- Looking for spaces that are relaxing as well as clean? You're in a good place.
- As you might hope near such a stunning landmark, the staff at accommodation near Lauritzen Gardens go above and beyond.
Suites near Omaha got additional visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's simple to see why. With Expedia's diverse inventory of hotels near Lauritzen Gardens, you can stay right in the area.
After you've checked Lauritzen Gardens off your timetable, you'll still have things to do in Omaha.
- Omaha is currently starting to find its place after having been a well-kept secret.
- Enjoy a night of fun to end the adventure with a bang; next day, visit one of Omaha's museums.
- You'll see Omaha also knows a thing or two about hospitality after some hours spent on its abundant activities.
Planning a vacation to Omaha is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Lauritzen Gardens. Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and call on more than a few new photo ops!