Visiting Le Mesnil-Amelot
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Le Mesnil-Amelot, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and tucked away, this city will delight tourists with its bars, shopping, and ecotours. Around the area, top sights include Disneyland® Paris, Galeries Lafayette, and Arc de Triomphe.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Le Mesnil-Amelot
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 22.4 mi (36 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Mesnil-Amelot
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Disneyland® Paris, Galeries Lafayette, and Arc de Triomphe. Additionally, in the area you'll find Parc Asterix and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Le Mesnil-Amelot. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Nomad Hotel Roissy CDG - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Oceania Paris Roissy CDG - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Campanile Roissy - Aéroport CDG - Le Mesnil Amelot - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Stade de France, located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of the city, and Parc des Buttes Chaumont, which is 13.4 mi/21.6 km away.
Dressing for Le Mesnil-Amelot
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Le Mesnil-Amelot gets about 24.25 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F