Think of yourself rambling through the city center during your next getaway, looking up at the exquisite landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. However, Parc des Buttes Chaumont is one attraction you've been anticipating in particular. The day has finally come to get yourself there.
Best Places to Stay at Parc des Buttes Chaumont
Hotels near Parc des Buttes Chaumont
Parc des Buttes Chaumont ought to feature on every to-do list. You'll find out what all the fuss is about when you arrive at this must-see spot.
If you are lucky enough to visit, you will find yourself in Paris, the nation's dynamic capital city.
Parc des Buttes Chaumont has an impressive number of places to stay in the immediate vicinity. There are 270 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The Pavillon de la Reine is just 2 miles from Parc des Buttes Chaumont. More popular options are the Hôtel du Petit Moulin, 2 miles away, and the Hôtel de la Bretonnerie, 2 miles away.
You can designate some extra money for your travels if you choose to sleep at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Le Citizen Hotel and the Hotel Le Mareuil are both popular choices. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 1 mile.
If you're hunting for a hotel that's extra special, you'll find a number of upmarket accommodations relatively close by. Just two hotels that are top of the range in terms of elegance and charm are the Crowne Plaza Paris Republique and the Hôtel Gabriel Paris, which sit only 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
There's no need to go without hot coffee and mouth-watering snacks in the area around Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Péniche Antipode is a popular place frequented by locals and visitors alike, and is just an easy stroll away. When the sun fades, you really should grab a table at La Criée for a full dining experience. And finally, head to Belushi's. Have a drink and chat with the locals.
Make sure you put aside time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Parc des Buttes Chaumont:
- When you feel like you need to take a breather from ticking things off your to-do list, slip on your hat, find a rug to sit on and lay in the sunshine at Bassin de la Villette.
- Visit Theatre Zingaro if you and your friends enjoy seeing plays and other stage productions.
- Find some diversions from the daily grind at Place de la Bataille-de-Stalingrad, a historic meeting place where famliies and friends have walked their dogs and struck up conversations for many generations.
- If you need some respite from your travels, walk over to Colonel Fabien Square, find a bench, and watch all the action at this popular meeting place.
- Explore what it's like to live in this region by roaming along Les Orgues de Flandre. It's a great opportunity to meet some of the hospitable local residents.
People traveling to Parc des Buttes Chaumont commonly get there by train. Gare du Nord is the nearest station and is only 1 mile away.
Expedia's roster of 19th Arrondissement hotels and lodging supplies all that you need, so you can be sure to have a place to stay near Parc des Buttes Chaumont you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of tourists over the past year, so you will not be by yourself. You can roam with certainty when booking time hits, too: travelers of all manner recommended their 19th Arrondissement hotel. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from all the recommendations and pointers you need.
- The staff at lodging around Parc des Buttes Chaumont go beyond what is expected, which is fitting for such a marvelous monument.
- You're in a good place if you want accommodations that are snug as well as clean.
- "Orderly, neat, and primed to greet you" is how 19th Arrondissement hotel rooms will be waiting.
19th Arrondissement vacations had more visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. We see your desired site in your future with our vast catalogue of hotels near Parc des Buttes Chaumont.
19th Arrondissement Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to see and do in 19th Arrondissement with Parc des Buttes Chaumont checked off your schedule.
- 19th Arrondissement sightseeing has been a well-kept secret until recently, but soaring numbers of visits mean the time to make your move is now.
- Polish off a delectable supper of its native foods and find an adorable boutique to find a few fashion items.
- 19th Arrondissement also knows several things about individual hospitality after a day spent on its a full plate of action.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and call on some new group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to 19th Arrondissement, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Book today!