Find Hotels in Lenexa, KS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lenexa, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Argentine Carnegie Library, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, and Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kansas City
- The closest major airport is in Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lenexa
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Oak Park Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Legler Barn Museum Complex and 3 and 2 Baseball Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Lenexa. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lenexa - Overland Park Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hyatt Place Kansas City/Lenexa City Center - Our customers like the central location and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Kansas City Lenexa City Center - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its room size.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Argentine Carnegie Library, 8.9 mi/14.3 km from the city center, and Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away.
Dressing for Lenexa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 41.89 inches of rain falls on Lenexa each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Lenexa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lenexa, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Lenexa?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Lenexa?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Lenexa?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Lenexa?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Oak Park Mall?
What about the best place to stay near 3 and 2 Baseball Park?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Lenexa?
What are some accommodations with pools in Lenexa?
Recent reviews of Lenexa hotels
More trip options
- Lenexa Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lenexa Airports
- Hotels in Lenexa Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Lenexa Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lenexa
- More Hotel Options in Lenexa
- More Popular Hotels in Kansas City
- Other Hotels near Lenexa, Kansas City
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends