When you consider your perfect vacation, you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through downtown, taking note of the monuments or the lovely scenery wherever you look. But there's one attraction you're looking forward to most of all: Kansas Speedway. For as long as you can recollect, you've wanted to go there, and right now is the day to mark it finished.
Find Your Future Kansas Speedway Hotel
Hotels near Kansas Speedway
Memories make the most personal souvenirs. So you'll be happy you took the chance to stop by Kansas Speedway!
It can be found just 55 miles from Topeka, the state capital, in Kansas City.
With 9 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Kansas Speedway, spend less time traveling and more time having fun. The Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City and the Chateau Avalon are just 1 mile and 1 mile away. Another handy option, the Hampton Inn Kansas City-Village West, is 1 mile away.
Comfortable and value-for-money are just two of the ways that people describe the budget accommodation options close by. The Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West is a 0.6 miles commute away and the Best Western Premier KC Speedway Inn & Suites is 0.8 miles away.
If you are the sort of vacationer who enjoys top of the range everything, you can opt for one of the impressive upmarket hotels close by. Impressive facilities await you at the Holiday Inn Express Kansas City - Village West and the Candlewood Suites Kansas City. These establishments are a short distance of 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
A lovely meal awaits at Panda Express (10950 Stadium Drive, Kansas City), a convenient stroll of 0.6 miles from Kansas Speedway. Strike up a conversation with some of the welcoming locals over beers at American Royals (Kansas City). This watering hole is also not far away.
Before you head off, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Kansas Speedway:
- Give your wallet a workout at Legends at Village West, one of the area's best places to spoil yourself.
- Whether you're a risk taker or just like to sit on the sidelines, you're sure to have a ball at Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway.
- Cricket Wireless Amphitheater is a key piece of this region's vibrant culture. You'll enjoy a fun night at theater here as well as get a look into the region's art scene.
- Be sure to organize a memorable visit to engage with the fascinating exhibitions that are housed at National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame.
- Bring your swimsuit and plan your family's next escape to Schlitterbahn, an exciting destination for all ages.
Our Village West hotels offer everything you want, so you're certain to get selections near Kansas Speedway that you'll appreciate. You won't be the only one searching, as there were hundreds of guests last year. Once booking time is here, rest easy: numerous explorers endorse their Village West hotel. All the inside info you need we have just a few clicks away.
- The staff at hotels around Kansas Speedway go above and beyond, which is appropriate for such a marvelous monument.
- From family reunions to newlyweds, we have soothing rooms for everyone.
- "Presentable, neat, and primed to receive you" is the goal for Village West hotel rooms.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's extensive inventory of hotels near Kansas Speedway, your prized spot is expecting you.
Village West Interesting Facts and Figures
When you've checked Kansas Speedway off your agenda, there are still even more activities to do in Village West.
- This favored spot continues to rise in celebrity.
- Happen upon an endearing gallery to buy a few souvenirs and add a stop for a tempting supper of the local cuisine.
- Prepare to find Village West also knows a thing or two about welcoming its visitors with a friendly hello after an afternoon spent on its ample action.
Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hello to some all-new landscapes. You won't regret planning a visit to Village West, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Kansas Speedway. Book today!