Find Hotels in Prairie Village, KS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Visiting Prairie Village
Visitors can enjoy all that Prairie Village has to offer including the gardens, shopping, and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, and Kansas City Zoo.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kansas City
- The closest major airport is in Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prairie Village
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, and Kansas City Zoo. Additionally, in the area you'll find Argentine Carnegie Library and Liberty Memorial.
As you make plans for a getaway to Prairie Village, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 227 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kansas City South is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Prairie Village. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kansas City can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Best Host Inn Plaza Kansas City South is 8 mi (12.9 km) from central Prairie Village. This 2.5-star hotel in Kansas City features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Adam's Mark Hotel & Conference Center is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the center of Prairie Village. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kansas City can enjoy access to a water park and a water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
Top places to see in the area include Hallmark Visitors Center, 6.2 mi/10 km from the heart of the city, and Crown Center, which is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) away.
Dressing for Prairie Village
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.06 inches of rain falls on Prairie Village each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Prairie Village?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Prairie Village, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Prairie Village?
What are some hotels with pools in Prairie Village?
Recent reviews of Prairie Village hotels
More trip options
- Prairie Village Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Prairie Village Airports
- Hotels in Prairie Village Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Prairie Village Attractions
- More Popular Hotels in Kansas City
- Other Hotels near Prairie Village, Kansas City
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends