Find Hotels in Calatabiano
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2019
Visitors to Calatabiano are sure to enjoy the gardens and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and bars. Around the area, top sights include Greek Theatre, Lido Mazzaro, and Cathedral of Acireale.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Calatabiano
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Calatabiano
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as San Marco Beach and Marina di Cottone Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Norman Castle of Calatabiano to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Calatabiano. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Antico Borgo - Amenities at this farm stay include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Castello San Marco Charming Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Greek Theatre, located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Lido Mazzaro, which is 5.4 mi (8.6 km) away.
Getting Around Calatabiano
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Calatabiano Station. Calatabiano might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Calatabiano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 20.67 inches of rain falls on Calatabiano each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Calatabiano?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Calatabiano, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Calatabiano?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Calatabiano?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Calatabiano?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Calatabiano?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Norman Castle of Calatabiano?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Calatabiano?
Recent reviews of Calatabiano hotels
More trip options
- Calatabiano Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Calatabiano Airports
- Hotels near Popular Calatabiano Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Calatabiano
- More Hotel Options in Calatabiano
- More Popular Hotels in Sicily
- Other Hotels near Calatabiano, Sicily
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends