Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in Soho, walk to Royal Opera House
Popular property highlights
Located in Soho, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Royal Opera House, London Coliseum, and Covent Garden Market. Leicester Square and The British Museum are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, massage/treatment rooms, and 24-hour room service are onsite.
All 58 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, DVD players, and minibars.
Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 710 square feet (66 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a library. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 1996
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 66
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 710
- Total number of rooms - 58
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Brasserie Max - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 66.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 66.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 28.50 for adults and GBP 28.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 46 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 66.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 66.0 per night
- Covent Garden
- Covent Garden Firmdale Hotels
- Covent Garden Hotel London
- Covent Garden London
- Covent Hotel
- Hotel Covent
- Hotel Covent Garden
- Hub By Premier Inn London Covent Garden Hotel England
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.