- Liverpool Street
- 5 min walk
- London Bridge
- 17 min walk
- Enoteca da Luca
- 1 min walk
- Haz Premier Place
- 1 min walk
- London (LCY-London City)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Devonshire Club by Mantis is in the city center and near a metro station. Barbican Arts Centre and Tower of London are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include The Gherkin and London Bridge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium or O2 Arena. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Liverpool Street - 5 min walk
- Tower Bridge - 17 min walk
- London Bridge - 17 min walk
- Tower of London - 17 min walk
- The Shard - 5 min drive
- London Liverpool Street Station - 4 min walk
- Liverpool Street Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 25 min drive
- Enoteca da Luca - 1 min walk
- Haz Premier Place - 1 min walk
- Appennino - 1 min walk
- Planet Organic - 1 min walk
- Pitt Cue - 1 min walk
About this property
Devonshire Club by Mantis
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 120 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 60.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 120 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Devonshire Club Hotel London
- Devonshire Club Hotel
- Devonshire Club London
- Devonshire Club
- Devonshire By Mantis London
- Devonshire Club by Mantis Hotel
- Devonshire Club by Mantis London
- Devonshire Club by Mantis Hotel London
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful room and exceptional service. Lovely quiet location.