Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in London near Buckingham Palace
Popular property highlights
Near Westminster Cathedral
Located behind Victoria train station, this contemporary London hotel is 200 metres from the Apollo Victoria Theatre and 300 metres from Westminster Cathedral.
Conference rooms and meeting space.
This hotel features 10 meeting rooms, exhibit space and banquet facilities.. The 2 Bridge Place Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.
DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria's 232 guestrooms have a fresh, modern style and include LCD TVs with satellite channels, minibars, and free WiFi.
DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria
The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and complimentary Wifi. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, exhibit space, banquet facilities, and rooms for small groups.
This London property also offers a restaurant, 2 Bridge Place, serving breakfast and dinner daily.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Total number of rooms - 232
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
2 Bridge Place Restaurant - This smart, contemporary venue is divided from the lobby by artistic glass partitions and serves varied a la carte Mediterranean dishes for dinner, as well as a full breakfast daily. The menu varies monthly but always includes a range of fish and meat options.
DoubleTree by Hilton London Victoria Bar - This glass-fronted bar overlooks the street and serves a range of draught beers and bar snacks. A large flatscreen TV shows major sports events.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel London Victoria
- DoubleTree Hilton London Victoria
- DoubleTree London Victoria
- Hilton DoubleTree London Victoria
- Hilton London Victoria
- London Victoria DoubleTree
- London Victoria Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton London Victoria England
- DoubleTree Hilton London Victoria Hotel
- Hesperia London Victoria
- Hesperia Victoria London
- Hesperia London Hotel
- Hesperia Victoria Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.