Overview of Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and St. James Park, while London Eye and ZSL London Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium or Stamford Bridge Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Russell Square Underground Station is just steps away and Holborn Underground Station is 11 minutes by foot.Visit our London travel guide
- The British Museum - 10 min walk
- Oxford Street - 13 min walk
- Leicester Square - 4 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 5 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min drive
- Russell Square Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Euston Station - 9 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 53 min drive
- Junction Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Callaghans Sport Bar — 1 min walk
- Callaghan's - 1 min walk
- Marquis Cornwallis - 1 min walk
- Ben's Cookies - 1 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Hotel London-Bloomsbury
- Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury
- Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel
- Hotel Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury
- London-Bloomsbury Holiday Inn
- London-Bloomsbury Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury London
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury England
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- London Holiday Inn
- London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel Hotel
- Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury Hotel Hotel London
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location. Convenient for Russell Square tube station, Tottenham Court Road, British Museum, the British Library, major railway stations (Euston, Kings Cross, St Pancras), great bookstores, good pubs, or just walking through Bloomsbury and its many parks, squares and restaurants. Convenient shopping at the nearby Brunswick Centre. It's nice to have windows that actually open. It's hard to get good beer at the hotel bar or in Callaghan's pub, unless you like Guinness, but Callaghan's screens the important football (soccer) games, or you can get decent beer (but no football) at the pub over the road. Tough choices, I know. Staff at the Holiday Inn is very friendly and helpful. Strongly recommended as a London base.