Get an overview of this hotelHistoric London hotel near Natural History Museum
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Occupying a row of sumptuous Victorian townhouses in Kensington, this London hotel offers an enviable location 2 blocks from the Natural History Museum and 3 blocks from the Victoria & Albert Museum.
This property's stately façade opens to a French-inspired interior with an open fire; guests can utilize the 24-hour gym, and complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Refrigerator in room
The 215 guestrooms are traditionally appointed with gleaming wood furnishings and pinstriped walls; Italian marble bathrooms include heated towel racks; rooms include refrigerators, televisions, premium bedding, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel
This London hotel's French-inspired lobby features original oil paintings, fresco ceilings, Napoleon statues, leather furniture, an open fireplace, and stained-glass windows. Scoff & Banter Kensington offers British classics served straight up or with a twist. A full breakfast is available for a surcharge.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness room is equipped with 5 cardiovascular machines, a television, and complimentary towels. Guests can rent mobile phones, which operate throughout the city. Business guests can use the 24-hour business center with 12 meeting/conference rooms, audio-visual equipment, and fax machine. Banquet facilities are also available. The hotel has 24-hour room service, complimentary wireless Internet access, currency exchange, and multilingual staff. Service dogs are allowed. This is a smoke-free property (public areas and guestrooms, fees apply).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Year Built 1901
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Scoff & Banter Kensington - Located in fashionable South Kensington, perfect for the great museums, Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Hyde Park, Scoff & Banter Kensington is set in the beautiful old Vanderbilt family mansion. Enjoy a cocktail in the bar with its wooden, chequered flooring and eclectic mix of furniture, before heading into the light and airy restaurant with its unusual objects d'art and exposed, industrial features. The newly refurbished restaurant merges traditional and modern features.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.75 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 52 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Hotel Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt London
- Radisson Edwardian Blu Vanderbilt
- Radisson Edwardian Hotel
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt London, England
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel London
- Radisson Hotel Edwardian Vanderbilt
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.