- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rose Park Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Rose Park Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Kensington Palace and Royal Albert Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Oxford Street and Park Lane. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Paddington Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot and Lancaster Gate Underground Station is 5 minutes.Visit our London travel guide
- Hyde Park - 5 min walk
- Marble Arch - 16 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 20 min walk
- Royal Albert Hall - 10 min drive
- Harrods - 14 min drive
- Paddington Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 41 min drive
- Desejo de Brazil - 1 min walk
- The Sussex Arms - 1 min walk
- Sussex Fish Bar - 1 min walk
- Bonda Cafe - 2 min walk
- Mimo's Cafe - 2 min walk
About this property
Rose Park Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 9.00 for adults and GBP 9.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
Could do better
Very basic, ( not like picture) clean enough, but not clean under beds, no hot water in evenings, sound proofing poor but ideal position for paddington station. Friendly reception staff. Tea and coffee in rooms appreciated.