Get an overview of this hotelRomantic London hotel in Marylebone, walk to Selfridges
Popular property highlights
Located in Marylebone, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Selfridges and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Royal Academy of Music and Marble Arch are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 44 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ten Manchester Street
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Edwardian hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Ten Manchester Street has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Dieci Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.00 and GBP 16.50 for adults, GBP 7.00 and GBP 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 41 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.00 per day
- Ten Manchester Street
- Ten Manchester Street Hotel
- Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- Ten Manchester Street London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. Ten Manchester Street London, England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.