Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic London hotel in City of Westminster, walk to Selfridges
Popular property highlights
Located in City of Westminster, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Selfridges and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Royal Academy of Music and Marble Arch are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 44 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Ten Manchester Street
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Edwardian hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ten Manchester Street has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Dieci Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.00 and GBP 16.50 for adults, GBP 7.00 and GBP 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 41 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.0 per day
- Ten Manchester Street
- Ten Manchester Street Hotel
- Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- Ten Manchester Street London
- No. 10 Manchester Street
- No. Ten Manchester Street Hotel London
- No. Ten Manchester Street London, England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.