Overview of The Mad Hatter Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, The Mad Hatter Hotel is in the city center and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Russell Square, while London Eye and Sky Garden are popular area attractions. ZSL London Zoo and Stamford Bridge Stadium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Southwark Underground Station is 5 minutes by foot and Blackfriars Underground Station is 8 minutes.Visit our London travel guide
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 12 min walk
- London Eye - 16 min walk
- The Shard - 16 min walk
- London Bridge - 18 min walk
- Big Ben - 9 min drive
- Southwark Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London Blackfriars Station - 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 51 min drive
- The Mad Hatter Hotel - 1 min walk
- Sama - 1 min walk
- Black Sheep Coffee - 2 min walk
- CoffeeWorks project - 2 min walk
- The Fountain & Ink - 2 min walk
About this property
The Mad Hatter Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hatter Hotel
- Hotel Mad
- Mad Hatter Hotel
- Mad Hatter Hotel London
- Mad Hatter London
- Mad Hotel
- Hotel Mad Hatter
- The Mad Hatter Hotel London, England
- The Mad Hatter Hotel Hotel
- The Mad Hatter Hotel London
- The Mad Hatter Hotel Hotel London
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Having booked the stay for my partner's birthday, the staff had gone out of their way to leave decorations and a card in the bed. We also enjoyed the complimentary mini-bar and teas/coffee.