Get an overview of this hotelLuxury London hotel in Marylebone, walk to Marble Arch
Popular property highlights
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Located in Marylebone, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Marble Arch and Selfridges. Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and Royal Academy of Music are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 143 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and Select Comfort beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Montcalm London Marble Arch
In addition to a full-service spa, The Montcalm London Marble Arch features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and spa services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Montcalm London Marble Arch is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1789
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free reception
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Sixtyone - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Crescent - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
The credit/debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented at the time of check-in. Guests who plan to pay for other guests' stay must contact the property in advance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 27 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 40 per day
- London Montcalm
- Montcalm London
- Montcalm London Hotel
- Montcalm London Hotel London
- Montcalm London London
- Montcalm Nikko Hotel London
- The Montcalm London Marble Arch England
- The Montcalm London Hotel London
- London Montcalm Nikko Hotel
- Montcalm London Marble Arch Hotel London
- Montcalm London Marble Arch Hotel
- Montcalm London Marble Arch London
- Montcalm London Marble Arch
- The Montcalm London
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.