Visiting Lopez Island
Visitors to Lopez Island are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and quaint setting.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Lopez Island
- The closest major airport is in Lopez Island, WA (LPS), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Friday Harbor, WA (FBS-Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lopez Island
The city's natural beauty is on display at Shark Reef Park, Spencer Spit State Park, and Iceberg Point. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lopez Island Golf Club and Watmough Head.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Lopez Island. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Edenwild Boutique Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Lopez Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lopez Island is 24.92 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F