Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Hollywood
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed (With Drinks-Snacks)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Hollywood is in the city center and near a metro station. Melrose Avenue and Sunset Strip are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Warner Brothers Studio and Paramount Studios. Universal Studios Hollywood™ and CBS Television City are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - 11 min walk
- Universal CityWalk - 4 min drive
- Universal Studios Hollywood™ - 5 min drive
- Melrose Avenue - 7 min drive
- Griffith Observatory - 17 min drive
- Hollywood - Highland Station - 8 min walk
- Glendale Transportation Center - 9 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Starbucks Coffee - 2 min walk
- Le Oriental Bistro - 7 min walk
- Cafe Audrey - 7 min walk
- Chado Tea Room - 8 min walk
- Snow White Cafe - 8 min walk
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Hollywood
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Room was small. We had nowhere to put our luggage. There was renovations taking place which we were not notified about before booking.. Well placed for wb and universal studios.