Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
They need security at night we saw a lot of suspicious activity a night in the parking lot we did notice Watsonville Police Dept drive by the parking lot twice
the room was small and outdated with not much furniture. However the bathroom was newly updated and very nice. The stay was comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Clean and only 7 miles from Airport. we left in the wee hours so airport drive was 10 mins no traffic, (with traffic could be 20 mins.) pool is small and cold, located in center of hotel outside,
The motel is located nearby freeway. it is easy to find and access into the freeway. There are starbuck coffee shop and other fast food shops around. The area appear to be safe to stay and walk around.
Motel 6 San Francisco Belmont looks good and even the rate is quite low, the service is just fine. Hotel staff are helpful. Our room is clean and comfortable to stay. Its near with Silicon Valley.
We had to find a place to stay for 3day 2 nights because our house was fumigated. We couldn't find any hotel welcomes our dog. This motel saved us. It is not fancy but good enough for the price with a pet.
I stayed simply for the convenience of being close to an early morning meeting. Though I have stayed at another well known establishment in the area many times they for quick to inform me of their recent rate change. For a room that amounted to a total of six hours of use and a bed that I literally ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Los Gatos hotel! Finding the best temporary home during your San Jose - Silicon Valley getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Los Gatos. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Los Gatos hotels even let youbring several pets along for your trip.
- San Jose - Silicon Valley is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Los Gatos has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.7. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, San Jose - Silicon Valley has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Los Gatos is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 9% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?